Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Want a Love

Pinned Image

I want a love that doesn't need to be questioned, or analyzed, or discussed.
A love that simply is, and always will be.
One that needs no justification or convincing.
I want a love that is reciprocated easily.
One that looks for every reason to be near each other.
I want a love that is given, without doubt or question or fear of what anyone will think of you for it.
I want a love that grows wild in the sunlight.
I want a love that is allowed to extend into all areas of your life, and one that can, in time, bring our two lives together, eventually blurring the line between what is yours and what is mine.
I want a love that makes you proud to call me yours, that makes you want to show me off, tell everyone you know, and make sure I'm there for the big moments in your life.
I want a love that means we're best friends, a love that means we're soulmates, a love that means the past is the past and it's today, tomorrow and forever that matters.
I want a love that I can pour all of myself into.
I want a love that wants me to get close.
I want a love that forgives, a love that endures and a love that is ours.
Always, and forever. 

1 comment: