Friday, March 9, 2012

The Friday Diary: The Week That Wasn't

418614_189374091168788_100002885968124_270469_1076877_n_large

So, it's Friday again.
Hurray!
This day never seems to come soon enough, and this week was no exception.


Laid by James on Grooveshark

...

Over last weekend I had the pleasure of being deathly sick with Strep throat.
I slept almost 27 hours, mostly straight through and went an entire day without eating anything other than a few frozen Thin Mint cookies and a popsicle. By the time I got my ragged ass to urgent care, my fever was over 104 and certain death was looming in my mind.
Thank God for antibiotics, bringing my tonsils down from somewhere around the size of donkey testicles, back to human sizes.
Oh, and fuck you strep throat. 
Before antibiotics

After. Bitches.

...

This week I've been completely wrapped up thinking about the fact that by next Wednesday Bill and I will have known each other for 3 years. I've been kissing this guy for three years of my life.
That shits crazy.
And awesome.
And crazy.
{Love you Mr. Becker}

...


Lately I've been pinning all sorts of shit for Jacks room on Pinterest, and the decorating bug has certainly bitten me. Anyone know where I can get pictures of airplanes like these:
Jacks room- LOVE the airplane pictures
Or bookshelves like these:
definitely need these bookshelves for kids rooms
Or, most importantly a sign advising him not to be eaten by a T Rex because his mother would miss him, like this:
well, I would!
Let me know.

...

This week, I dropped another pants size. Holler.
I went back and forth over posting this picture because Bill says posting pictures of my ass on the internet is trashy.
But I say it's not when you're just trying to highlight weightloss, and not soliciting for sex.
So before I post it let me be clear: I'M JUST TRYING TO SHOW YOU HOW FUCKING SKINNY I AM.
There. I feel like that statement helped me retain a lot of class.
Behold my ass:
{Hey that rhymed!}

Now, don't we all feel better?!
...

Oh, and p.s. I am going out of town this weekend.
I'll tell you alllll about it when I get back. Like always.


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Very witty and funny post! I was perusing blogs on blogger this evening and came across yours. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you!! I love hearing from new readers :) I hope you decide to stay a while and explore the blog a bit. I'll definitely be checking yours out as well!

      Delete
  2. I did explore your blog and I LOVE IT! You have a new fan and I would love to follow your blog if I may. Feel free to follow mine as well!

    ReplyDelete