Thursday, November 25, 2010

Little Lion Man

I am up late, because I was at a really long birth, and didnt come home until 6 this morning. I slept all day, until 5:30 p.m. and now I cannot sleep. I have a bad cough and I lost my voice from talking for 24 straight hours at the birth. :/

I am listening to what is probably my new favorite band. Mumford & Sons. I decided just now that I hope I marry and Irishman, who is actually from Ireland, has the accent and everything. Someone who holds a smoldering cigarette in the corner of his mouth while he plays guitar with silver rings on his fingers. Someone who understands me, drinks dark Irish beer and says things like Laddy, and calls me Love. I decided that just now. And if he could write songs too, thatd be a plus. :)

"It was not your fault, but mine. And it was your heart on the line. I really fucked it up this time, didnt I my dear?"

No comments:

Post a Comment