Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Missing Home!

The trip to Greenville has been fun, interesting, educational and full of new experiences for the kids. Plus, it's been a solid week of me looking like Don King because of the humidity. Fun stuff.
The trip is drawing to a close, and we are heading to Michigan tonight for the last leg of this adventure, before coming back home to Phoenix.
I have had a lot of fun, even though traveling with kids is never NOT stressful, and I feel really happy that the kids have had such a good time, but I definitely am pretty ready to come home.
I miss my bed.
I miss the office where Anne Marie and I get to hide from the world and geek out over birthy stuff two days a week.
I miss my fuzzy pink blanket.
I miss my own shower with my own soap, shampoo and conditioner.
I miss my lame little routine, and my lunch date every week with Meghands.
I miss Batman, and Zombie Justin, and time alone.

Traveling is awesome, vacations kick ass, but there really is no place like home.

Off to Michigan we go, then dear condo: here I come!!

P.S. Wish me luck getting through a 12 hour drive with 4 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment