Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Winter Reading List

I love books.
I love the way the characters always jump off the page, and take on a whole life form in my mind. I can see what they look like, hear how they talk, and even imagine what they would wear or how their face would look during certain parts of a story.
I love the way books feel in my purse, all solid and heavy, a story waiting to unravel once I have a stolen quiet moment, or am unexpectedly delayed at the bank.
Winter is my favorite time for reading. Cold weather, occasionally some rain, and lots of thick blankets for cuddling up in set the perfect mood for getting lost in a good story all afternoon.
Here is a list of some of the books I hope to get to this winter:

Everything_is_illuminated_large
After reading "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close", I HAVE to read his other book.

The-bell-jar_large

297185-l_large

6334_large

Tiw_lg_large

Nightcircus.final_.2_large

If anyone would like to notify Santa of this book list, I would not complain at all.





No comments:

Post a Comment