1. Drink coco with butterscotch schnapps in it, and walk around in the cold air looking at Christmas lights.
2. Build a fire and roast marshmallows in the backyard.
3. Find a bar with live music, a fire pit, and comfy couches. Have drinks there, and people watch.
4. Play in the snow.
5. Find a cabin in the snow with a fireplace and a hot tub, and turn our phones off for as long as possible.
6. Bake cookies and decorate them with the kids.
7. Make a gingerbread house.
8. Watch the National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, and Love Actually in a pile of blankets and pillows on the living room floor.
9. Watch When Harry Met Sally on New Year's Eve, and kiss at midnight.
10. Read, sleep in, cuddle, kiss, and enjoy the excuse for thick sweaters, and long stays in bed.
What are you doing this Winter?