Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm Just Asking

Tumblr_m7nd69vldf1ryqex7o1_500_large

I'm not asking for much. I don't want to be demanding. I hate pulling on shirt sleeves and knowing that I'm taxing someone with my questions and requests. I just want one thing. I just want to know that you still feel the same about me. That you never stopped feeling about me the way you did when I was all you wanted in the world. When you would've given anything to kiss me again. When our time together was precious. I just want to know you still love me like you did on the nights when we took off everything, not just our clothes, and you made constellations out of the freckles on my back and I knew I was home.
I just want to know that your heart still aches when you think about losing me. That your heart still leaps when you see me at your door. That when you kiss me, you still sink down to the bottom of the sea.

I'm not asking for much. 
I just want to know I'm still your everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment