Friday, November 30, 2012

The Friday Diary: December is my happy place

Hey everybody, guess what?!
Today is the LAST Friday of November. Actually it's the last DAY of November altogether. Tomorrow is December.
Can you feel the awesomeness approaching?!
I JUST LOVE WINTER AND DECEMBER SO MUCH IT MAKES ME WANT TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS FOREVER.
Welcome to my happy place.
In December, every day is Friday.
{except Monday. Monday is always Monday, and Monday is always a dick}

...

Letters:
Dear Online Shopping, you're awesome. I don't know how my parents ever did Christmas without you.
Dear Jackson, I love the way your little brain works, and the more words you learn and the more you experiment with how to put them together, the more entertaining it is. I love your four year old chatter.
Dear Lainie, you are all kinds of girl moodiness when I pick you up from school, but around bedtime you get so tired, you're delirious and you laugh at the drop of a hat. Watching you stumble around giggling is pretty awesome. 

...

Old Fashioned:
Lainie wants an iPad. To this, I say hell to the no. I know some kids have them, but that comforts me none. Some kids also have tattoos and piercings at ages when I don't think it's appropriate. I saw a six year old the other day with gauged ears. The fuck?!
iPads are like hundreds of dollars, and I don't think any 9 year old should own something that costs that much money. They're just not ready. 
Hell, my car isn't worth as much as an iPad and I'm surprised I'm allowed to use it every day.

So no. Just no.

...

Pinterested:
#TheOffice

I want to do this to my boss SO bad.

...

Read:


And....


Read the full post by clicking on the title. It's amazing.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment