Friday, January 4, 2013

The Friday Diary: We're Doin Awesome

Well, here we are wrapping up the first week of the year, and so far I've kept with my January goal. Hooray! If you think keeping up with a goal for a measly 3 days is not something to celebrate, clearly you and I have never met. 
And you're an asshole.
In any case, I'm proud of myself.

...

Letters
Dear Winter in Arizona, you are officially the best winter in AZ of my life. You got cold much earlier than usual, and you've been significantly colder than any other winter here that I remember. I love it. Please don't ever leave me. 
Dear Children, pick up your toys. Seriously. If I step on one more plastic action figure, barbie doll or GOD FORBID A LEGO in bare feet in the dark, I will lose my ever loving schmidt.
Dear Pajamas, I miss you already. Why can't I quit you?
Dear Lucia, Meghan and Jenn, Can we all three just stay in our jammies and drink Starbucks all day forever? Please?

...

Overheard
Lainie: Why do we have to clean the house if no one is coming over?
Me: I think the fact that you even asked that says so much about my failures as a person.

...

Pinterested
Juno Wisdom

I will never get tired of this scene. Ever.

...

Read
**READ THIS** It is hilarious!   The fart that (almost) altered my destiny. The woman in this picture wrote the article pinned here, read it! This made me laugh until I had tears in my eyes!


"How do you tell a man you just started dating that the reason you're writhing in pain is because you have to fart?"

So fucking funny, I literally cackled. 

...

Amazed


This seems so simple. Too simple. Can saving that much money in a year really be that easy?!
I'm doing it. I already have my coffee can all ready for my 1's and 5's.
Who's with me?

...

Excited
Orig-14649001_large

My sister and I are going to see Augustana, one of my favoritest bands, live on February 2nd. We decided this yesterday, hence my seemingly premature excitement.

...

And now, for the January daily photo's, so far at least


{Lainie sick in bed on Wednesday}


{Jackson hiding under the table, playing cars and eating stolen popcorn}


{Jackson and his dimple}


{A selfie}


{Possible book notes on my bathroom mirror. The words were made blurry in editing after I took the picture because they're just not quite ready for the whole wide world yet, but it's proof of progress}

Happy Friday everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment