Friday, June 20, 2014

Six Things That Are Good Right Now

1. Making bacon and fried egg sandwiches for Jackson in the morning.
He likes to make the toast, put the mayonnaise on it, and crack the eggs into the skillet. It's pretty cute.

2. Swimming, swimming, swimming.
I don't think I'll ever live somewhere by myself that has a pool I'm responsible for, but I don't know how we ever lived without one two doors down, that we didn't have to pay for or maintain.
Hallelujah.

3. Roasted chicken flavored couscous with diced tomatoes and cucumbers, and hella minced garlic.
My addiction.

4. Sister Wives.
I've binged watched four seasons. I do not want to be a sister wife, I can not stop watching the damn show.

5. This song:
The Stable Song by Gregory Alan Isakov on Grooveshark

6. These kids:




Happy Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment