1. Lunches at Rigatony's where the sandwiches are as long as boats, and the company makes you laugh.
2. The fact that it's September, and we have our Halloween/Fall decorations out, and even if it's still 100 degrees outside, the next few months are my happy place.
3. An entire weekend with Jackson. We're going to play games, and watch movies, and roast marshmallows, and be best friends.That's what he said when he left for school this morning.
4. A website that's making progress, and a friend that's building it and putting up with me saying things like "I want it to have like a boxy thing, that has check boxy things, and does the color change thing. Know what I mean?"
5. It's supposed to rain for the next four days.
6. We survived the Summer, and the busy season should be on it's way back into our house soon. Thank you, baby Jesus.
What's good for you right now?