- Build a fort and watch movies in it.
Stay in bed for an entire day.
- Wear fake mustaches to a party and give no explanation as to why.
- Take a road trip out of state.
- Go camping.
- Jump off a cliff into a lake/river/the ocean/some large body of water, holding hands.
- Go photoboothing.
- Get up really early to drink coffee and go yard saleing
- Spend a week at sea.
Leave the country. Go dancing at a country western bar.
- Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Ride a motorcycle out to the middle of nowhere and have a picnic.
- Have a black and white movie marathon.
- Write handwritten letters to our grandchildren.
- Build something.
- Make a cheesy scrapbook of our life together.
- Learn a language together....or try to at least.
- Write each other notes on the bathroom mirror in magic marker.
- Go people watching and make up a life story for the people we see.
- Crash a wedding.
- Make boozy hot chocolate and walk around to look at Christmas lights.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Get dressed up and slow dance in the living room.
- Drive separately to the same place, pretend we don't know each other and try to pick each other up.
See a play.
- Do a scavenger hunt.
Take a last minute weekend trip somewhere.
- Watch each other's favorite movies, and read each other's favorite books.
- Ditch work for a day to go bowling.
- Make each other handmade birthday cards.
- Play elaborate practical jokes on each other.
- Read to each other before bed.
- Throw a dinner party.
Take way too many pictures.
- Babysit someone else's baby for a day.
- Go to Mardis Gras in New Orleans.
- Tour a vineyard.
Buy tickets to a bad movie, and kiss through the entire thing.
- Bury a time capsule.
- Get our palms read.
- Make a huge Thanksgiving dinner for both our families.
- Spend Christmas or New Years in a place that snows.
- Teach me how to do something you're good at.
- Research our family histories.
- Make awkward family Christmas cards and send them to everyone we know.
- Draw each other's portraits.
- Invent our own way of communicating with each other using hand and eye signals.
- See a baseball game during the day. Eat nachos, drink beer, and cheer for the away team.
- Do a karaoke duet in a bar.
- Spend a weekend in a cabin with no electricity or cell phone signal.
- Ride jet skis
- Go para-sailing.
- Go scuba diving.
- Test drive a car we could never afford.
- Take a bicycle tour in a place we've never been.
- Make fudge.
Have a pillow fight.
- Run errands together in our pajamas.
- Carve our names into a tree.
- Love each other. For the rest of our lives.