Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Untitled

This post will most likely be taken down.
Please disregard it.
But in the meantime, fuck this day.
Fuck this week.
Fuck this life, and my absolute inability to get any of it right.
Fuck emotions, THEY'RE BULLSHIT.
Fuck my complete lack of control over myself when it comes to expressing them, or keeping my mouth shut when I really just need to KEEP MY FUCKING MOUTH SHUT.
Fuck feelings, and tears, and fuck me for ruining shit.
JUST ABSOLUTELY RUINING SHIT
Also, fuck issues, and trauma, and anxiety triggers, and shitty childhoods, and bad parents, and screwed up pasts, fuck all of it.

I want to hide under my bed until this moment is years in the past and everything is better.
I want to get on a plane to anywhere and never fucking come back.
I want to go to sleep and sleep until I am better at being around people.
Or until it rains Oreos and antidepressents from the sky.
Whichever comes first.


SOMEBODY JUST FUCKING HUG ME.
and bring Oreos.



1 comment: