Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Vague Update, and a Notice to Followers

Would be a good canvas DIY for the bedroom

Hi friends.
I've missed you.
This whole "write every day in June" thing is really not working out well, is it?
There are potentially some big things on the horizon in my life, and I tend to get quiet online when I have the most on my mind.
I know, I'm now that bitch that blogs vague shit and pisses everyone off.
I'll give you all the details soon. I just don't like to put things into writing until they're for sure.
It's also a lot of pressure to have something to say every single day of the month, and I have trouble getting past the feeling that I have to have something really, really, good to say or it's not worth blogging.
Not that all my posts are reall, really good....
I digress.
I wanted to stop by today and let you all know that if you haven't heard already, apparently Google Reader is shutting down July 1st.
So, if you follow me on Google Reader, which I know several of you do, then you'll need to either follow using the little widget on the right, or through BlogLovin, which there is a button for on the right too.
You can also subscribe via email, but I've been told by a couple people that it's inconsistent. Sometimes my posts will come to your email, sometimes they lag for a few days.
Up to you.
I would hate to lose any of you lovely folks in the transition though.

In the meantime, I'll be back tomorrow with the Friday Diary.
I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment