Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hi.


Here is a gratuitous picture of the men of Greys Anatomy to make up for my failures as a person.
Is it working?

So.
I've missed a few days of this "Write every day" thing, yes?
Yes, it's true.
I am a bad blogger and even worse friend and person.
Well, maybe not that far, but you get the idea.
I've been tired, and busy, and just haven't really had much to say.
Unless you want to talk about how I bought some blue plates on clearance the other day, I'm afraid I will not dazzle you with my words right now.
Also, over the weekend my ovary got all ragey and tried to kill me.
It wasn't adorable.
So, while I'm trying to find a place for new plates in my kitchen that has like, two cupboards, literally, I promise I'll also try to think of something interesting to write about.
Until then, love birds, watch this amazing compilation of the best Kristin Wiig skits of all time. Target Lady is and always will be, my very favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment