Friday, October 4, 2013

The Friday Diary: Hustle Hard

paul rudd and adam scott, photographed for black book magazine by dan monick
{this picture has nothing at all to do with Friday. It's just that it's Friday and I think we should all look at hot guys more often. You're welcome.}
 
It's FRIDAY everyone!
I don't know about y'all but this week flew right by for me. I kept thinking it was a day behind, every single day this week.
Right now, it's Friday and I'm wearing jeans and I still keep thinking it's Thursday.
Anyway.
Our week was good, and filled with food, which you've probably seen if you follow my Instagram.
I think the last 6 pictures have all been foods, and it's starting to look pretty sad.
I'll have to post some pictures of my cats or something soon to remind people I'm still really cool, and do things other than eat. Like hang out with cats in my pajama pants. Alone. On a Friday night.
 
On second thought I should just stop Instagramming.
 
This weekend is going to be busy, which is becoming a more regular thing these days.
I'm both happy and anxious about that, because on the one hand, it means I'm getting business, but on the other, it means that as long as I am working full time, I won't have a day off for basically ever.
It's a mixed blessing, but I'm the happiest I've been in a long time right now, so I won't complain.
{speaking of business, I re-designed my website and you should go look at it}
 
On Saturday mornings, Lainie and I like to sneak away and go to Starbucks, just the two of us, if I can find someone to hang out with Jackson.
She usually gets a coffee-free Frappucino, but this weekend I think I'm going to introduce her to the amazingness of that which is PUMPKING EVERYTHING.
I'll post pictures.
 
Also, it's been a while since I've posted any of my favorite shit from Pinterest, so here.
Inspirational Quotations
I love this picture so much, I want to hang it in every room of my house and then put it on a t-shirt.
My "friend" Camdon {the word friend is used loosely here, because a true friend would never crush my dreams this way} said that the word hustle doesn't mean what I think it means in this picture.
So I said that he's not nearly thug enough to make those kinds of wild accusations, and then I burned his house down.
Well, I didn't actually, because he's in Ohio and I don't have the attention span required to drive that far, but I thought about it.
He's lucky I'm even still speaking to him.
 
I've only had one cup of coffee, so I'm afraid this might be all you get from me right now.
Maybe I'll come back later and WRITE ALL THE THINGS when I'm more awake.
 
If not, I'll see you Monday, have a great weekend, and don't get pregnant.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment