Monday, October 7, 2013

Our Weekend

{I'm on a ridiculous Adam Scott binge lately. Someone stop me. Except don't. Ever.}

This weekend I...

Took a picture of Lainie wearing a turkey hat that made her look like a demon.

Did an engagement shoot with a super crazy adorable couple, and then got my cheese on at The Living Room. {Also, as long as I live, I will never achieve the level of cool punk rocker badass that this guy pulls off}.

Ate donuts, a cheeseburger, AND pizza in 48 hours.

Did zero laundry, dishes, or chores.

Slept until 10 this morning.

Watched Grey's Anatomy, Parks and Rec, and New Girl all in one afternoon.

Did a phone consultation with a possible new client {cross your fingers}.

Let myself be lazy and indulgent, and made some great big huge plans for the future.

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment