Tuesday, April 24, 2012

2012 Photo Challenge: Heard

Currently I am in Italy, probably creating an International Incident and getting arrested, whilst Bill screams "PASSIVE RESISTANCE! GO LIMP! GO LIMP!" 
So I can't give you a picture for this weeks subject which was "heard". 
Also I wouldn't even know how to take a picture of something I heard.
Who's idea was it to make heard a photography subject?
Oh right. Mine.
Anyhow, I can give you some stuff from around the internets that sort of has to do with things I've heard...
Oh whatever, it's just shit I like, ok?
What else are you going to do with your time, actual work?!
Don't be a bullshitter.
...
My favorite music video ever:
   
The two best parts are at 2:21 and 2:37

,,,

<3
This has nothing to do with hearing anything, I just....really really like it.

...



No comments:

Post a Comment