Sunday, July 1, 2012

Our Weekend: Peanut Butter Cookie TIme!







The kids, sitting at separate tables at Subway, lest they kill each other or spill something on my food, me rocking the au naturale summer time hair in the middle of a 114 degree day, and then some of the very BEST Reese's Peanut Butter cookies that Lainie and I made. 
Want the recipe?
Sure thing:
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 cap full of vanilla extract {I couldn't find my measuring spoons}
Mix it up,  drop rounded spoonfuls onto a Pam sprayed cookie sheet, dip a wet fork in sugar and do the criss cross thing on top of it, but gently because these flatten out a decent amount.
Break a Reese's Peanut Butter cup into quarters and shove the pieces into the cookies.
Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. 
Easy Peezy Lemon Squeezy!
At least that's what Lainie says :)


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment