Friday, August 30, 2013

The Friday Diary: August goal wrap up, and September goal introduction, and probably some other nonsense

 
Today is Friday, and also the end of August.
How did this happen?
This month is just...over.
Crazy.
I suppose that means that along with wrapping up the week, we also have to wrap up the month goal, which was to start writing my book.
I actually call this goal a win, because I did write four chapters.
And then deleted them.
But then saved them!
But then rewrote them.
At this pace, I should have a legit book by the year 2043.
September's goal is to send out surprise letters and packages to people I care about.
No emails, less Facebook, more real, tangible stuff that says "Hey, you....I care about you, and I think about you and stuff. But not in a weird way....unless thinking about us being ninja turtles for Halloween is weird, in which case I think about you in very weird ways"
 
September may also be the month that I lose the majority of my friends.
 
Also, this month I will be starting a new venture in my professional life.
I'm getting back into taking photographs for people, and already have a few sessions booked.
I'm excited, nervous, anxious, and excited.
This is a semi-confusing time for me, as you can see.
 
Anyhow, that's my world right now.
I hope y'all are good.
I promise I'll start posting more again soon.
 
In the meantime, happy friday.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Or especially anything I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment