Friday, July 20, 2012

The Friday Diary: Photo Dump

207517495300145582_ri9glxdq_f_large
Hellooooo Friday.
This Friday isn't as special as other Fridays, and definitely less special than last Friday. 
Why? Because I have to work this Friday AND it's not payday.
I know, the world weeps for me.
Anyway, let's wrap this bitch up.

  Oh Love by Green Day on Grooveshark
...

This week has been interesting, what with my car decided it suddenly hates me and wants to commit vehicular suicide now and all. Aside from researching car loans with ridiculous interest rates and crying over my imagine-the-worst speculation over what could be wrong with my car, I haven't done much of anything. Seriously, I haven't done laundry like all week. It's a sad state of affairs up in here.
But I promise to get my shit together and clean this weekend before the dishes start growing limbs and the clothes start smelling like...Jackson.
If you need me this weekend I will be trapped under a pile of laundry.

...

Finished:

greys anatomy

I finally finished all 8 seasons of Grey's and can now wait in dark, twisty angst with the rest of the super obsessed fan population for season 9. 
Is it wrong that I was a little OK with Lexie dying? 
Bitch annoyed the shit out of me.

...

Flashback:
This time last year, my business was failing, my relationship was falling apart and my roommate was moving out. We were struggling financially and I was on the brink of a nervous breakdown.
It was really fun.
It's a good thing I wrote all about it, so now we can all look back and remember fondly.

...

Pinteresting:
Might as well drink the fun one.

That's what I keep saying.

...

Failed:

I've so far gotten absolutely nowhere with operation: get Jack the fuck out of my bed. I can't even say I've really tried that hard.
But homeboy is getting big, and now it's just a matter of how many more kicks to the face and head butts to the ribs I will take before he has to endure banishment.
This little foot narrowly escaped kicked me in the face when it suddenly popped up on my shoulder during my 12 a.m. Pinterest session.
I want my damn bed back.

...

 Addicted:

I bought more $1 books from the Scottsdale library.
Someone, please, stop me. I can't help myself.

...

LOLZ:

You know you just said that in Forrest's voice.

I know. I'm a terrible person.
But you know you said that in Forest Gump's voice.

...

 And now, for some pictures from my phone.
Take it away, Blackberry!












1. Jackson enjoying an ice cream at Culver's, a rare treat. 
2 & 3. Jackson enjoying the first orange he peeled by himself. 
4. Late night Grey'sAnatomy and pretzel M&M's. {and why yes, my computer is missing like a million keys. Why? See pictures 1, 2, 3, 6 and 7} 
5. Lainie looking much too grown up and pretty for her age. 
6. Lainie and Jack staying up late to watch Wednesday night's sudden thunder and rainstorm. 
7. Jackson "washing the car" when we stopped for gas Friday afternoon. Adorable. 
8. I dyed my hair. The one on the left is the box color. The one on the right is what it did to my hair. Pretty, but not the same. Also it looks pink under the florescent lights in my office. Awesome. 
9. Lainie, rocking my aviator sunglasses better than I do. 
10. Clearly it's a huge deal when it rains in Phoenix 11. Veggie hummus wraps= Summer dinner at least once a week. 

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment